VIRTUAL ASSISTANT SERVICES
VA Services to Get the Job Done
Our services are one-on-one, done for you services, and we are fully invested in our client relationships. Our clients are always on our minds.
We’re constantly thinking of new ways to serve you, and have been known to text each other in the wee hours of the morning when a great idea strikes.
It takes a tremendous amount of time and energy to serve our clients in this way, and we wouldn’t want it to be any different.
Our services are intentionally laid out so that you can spend your time in your brilliance, and feel completely supported by a team that’s working in their brilliance, too.
PROJECT-BASED VA SERVICES
“Set it and forget it” projects that utilize automation to attract customers, build relationships, convert prospects into clients, deliver your products and services to your clients, or simply help you manage all the moving parts of your business.
Lead Nurture Campaign
Lead Magnet Delivery Campaign
Webinar Sign-up + Show-up Campaign
Testimonial Getting System
Referral Getting System
Post Webinar Follow-Up Campaign
Pre-Appointment Confirmation + Reminders
Appointment No-Show System
3-Part Video Course
Credit Card Error Collection System
New Client Onboarding System
Hot Lead Escalation Sequence
Product and/or Order Form Creation
New Prospect Follow-Up Funnel
Unengaged List Reactivation Sequence
ONGOING VA SERVICES
The services below represent the regular, repeating projects that happen – usually weekly or monthly – in your business.
Public Relations Outreach
Speaking Engagement Management
Social Media Management
We help our purpose-driven clients simplify operations, streamline lead generation, and achieve the impact, income AND freedom they desire.
FROM OUR CLIENTS
“I was having major technical issues with InfusionSoft and it became a massive time suck for me. The SavvyAssist team dove right in and handled all of the troubleshooting and functionality so I could focus on other aspects of my business. I really appreciate Jen’s ability to see the big picture and make things happen in a timely manner.”Angela Nuttle
“Jen helped us set up systems that give our clients a consistent and professional experience each and every time. She’s helped us to slowly but surely grow our online marketing efforts while staying within our budget, and she is always on the lookout for ways to improve our current efforts. Her commonsense approach continues to save us time and money.”Miles Fiscus
TAKE THE NEXT STEPS...
Create your Custom Plan
You’ll benefit from a simple, focused business strategy that moves your business forward in a real and measurable way.
Our EAD approach to getting the job done ensures your business runs like a well-oiled machine.
Work in Your Genius
Stay out of the weeds and focus on the products you create and services you provide that create revenue.
What is Online Business Management (OBM)?
An Online Business Manager is responsible for managing the projects, systems, and processes of a growing business. The OBM works closely with the team to ensure the efficiency and quality of all work completed.
I like to describe the relationship and roles of you and your OBM as very similar to that of an Architect and General Contractor.
You - the Architect - hold the vision for the business and communicate that vision to your General Contractor (your OBM), provide feedback on the outcomes, and work closely with your OBM to take advantage of opportunities and navigate obstacles.
Your General Contractor / OBM assembles the team, recruiting experts to contribute in their various areas of genius. The OBM manages the projects, tasks and timelines for quality process and product. Your OBM works closely with you to ensure that each and every project moves the business forward toward your vision.
Because of the in-depth involvement with your business, an OBM usually works with only 2-3 clients at a time.
What is a Virtual Assistant (VA)?
A Virtual Assistant specializes in getting the work done, and the specialties abound. For instance, we have general VA's that have a bit of knowledge about almost everything online and serve as our Solutions Delivery Managers. Some of our VA's specialize in email marketing. Others work solely with social media. We have Wordpress experts, copywriters, graphic designers, and even public relations experts.
These are the people you hire to roll up their sleeves and help you get the job done. Depending on the work at hand, we "match the work to the expertise" to ensure you get the best possible result AND experience.
If you want to see some examples of what can be delegated to a Virtual Assistant, hope on over to our VA Services page to take a look at both the long-term and short-term services we offer.
How do I know if I need an OBM or a VA?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Have I ever worked with a Virtual Assistant (VA) before?
- If the answer is no, then start with a VA. You need someone who can lighten your workload first, and it will give you some practice with delegation and virtual communication. Not sure what to delegate? Use our Work Assessment to help you figure it out...
- Am I working with a Virtual Assistant (VA)?
- If the answer is no - or if you can't afford to hire both a VA and an OBM - then you should hire a VA. Without someone "doing" there really is no need to hire an OBM at this stage of your business.
- Do I have a team (or want a team) in place that's handling the implementation?
- If the answer to this question is yes, then you probably need an Online Business Manager (OBM). The biggest benefit of having an Online Business Manager is that you no longer have to orchestrate all the people, tasks, resources and timelines that are involved in getting things done.
- Do you have a solid business plan and reliable revenue (but you're tired of being responsible for everything)?
- If the answer is yes, then you should recruit an OBM. Once your business is established and doing well, it becomes more of a challenge to be in charge of everything that happens in your business. An OBM can help lighten your load by overseeing the operations of your business.
- Has your business revenue plateaued?
- If the answer is yes, then you may need to pull yourself out of the day to day operations of your business so that you can focus more on marketing, sales, and networking activities. An OBM will be your next best hire.
How much does it cost?
Our Online Business Management (OBM) fees are flat monthly fees based on the revenue of your business (obviously there's more to do for a million dollar business than there is if you make $100k in revenue). Those monthly fees start at $1,500 per month.
After we've been working together for 90 days, we'll discuss an incentive plan that shares a percentage of your revenue ABOVE the threshold that we agree upon. We're focused on results, and the best way for us to demonstrate our commitment is our willingness to work on base + commission instead of raising your rates as your revenues increase.
Our Virtual Assistant (VA) fees are primarily project-based and depend entirely on the Scope of Work. If we aren't able to nail down a consistent Scope of Work, we have the flexibility of offering an hourly rate, and those start at $45/hour.
How do I get started?
After 10 years in business, we have a specific method for getting you up and running as quickly as possible. Here are the steps to follow to get started:
- Schedule a Call: We'll ask you to complete a brief form so that we'll be super prepared and informed for our time together. We'll chat about you, your business, and your work style, in addition to answering any questions or concerns you might have. This call gives us both a chance to get to know each other, and often we'll choose a small project to work on first so that we can see if it's a good fit for both parties.
- "Test Drive" Project: We'll get started with what we call a Test Drive Project - a smaller project that gives you a quick win and let's us both get to know each others' work a bit better before committing to a longer term partnership. Depending on the size of the project, we usually wrap these up well within 60 days.
- Partnership: We call it Partnership because that's exactly how we think of it. We'll quickly start using terms like "our website" and "good opportunity for us" - you get the idea.... We'll start with an audit of your current systems, create a Biz Ops handbook to share with your team (or future team), and begin implementation of our EAD Process (Eliminate, Automate, Delegate) as quickly as possible.